What our sales team says about us......

I knew that I wanted to be part of the Remax team before I even got licensed. There is a reason that RE/MAX has the largest market share in our area and that reason is TRAINING. Immediately after joining, my Broker provided me with a fantastic referral training program that set my career on fire! That was just the beginning. RE/MAX is dedicated to keeping their Sales Reps informed and sucessful. Who says you can't start at the top?
Sonia Christof, Sales Representative (Stratford office)

The one aspect of Re/max that surprised me the most is the referral system. Because Re/max offers its sales people such excellent training, agents are more comfortable with the idea of referring their clients. Combine the confidence in each other as agents, and all the fantastic networking opportunities provided by Re/max, and you have created a successful system.
Ben Sage, Sales Representative (licensed August 2007, transferred to RE/MAX's Woodstock office in April 2009)


Very progressive brokerage that is way above and beyond with internet marketing. Great "Client First" philosophy focused on doing the best for the customer no matter what it takes.
 Laura Barker, Sales Representative (licensed July 2009)